Saturday, November 3, 2012

34 weeks

Well, technically 34 anyway...I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. I've been slacking with the posts, I know, and I'm sorry! I'll try to catch you up.

So, Sophia has dropped a lot! She's is still head down, and every once in a while I'll feel some intense pressure. She is still head down, just like she has been the whole pregnancy, and still active. However, I can tell she's getting cramped in there, since her once really strong kicks are turning more and more into intense stretches! She's still growing, so YAY! This was the point last time that all the issues started coming up, and so far, so good. She is on the small side of normal, which I'm okay with. My midwife's guess is that she will probably be around 6 lbs or so. Better than 4 1/2 lbs! Plus this way we can get a little more use out of her newborn things. Honestly, I'm glad mother nature doesn't have a 10 lb baby in store for me lol.



Her nursery and everything is nearly all the way done, just need to get a few things before really having everything ready. I should get my scholarship money in Thursday, so maybe this next weekend we can get all of the rest set up. :) I hope so, because I don't want to be caught off guard for her arrival!

Me and Nate are having maternity pictures done today, so yay! Pretty excited about that. Wish I felt better though! As of today just my head and neck hurt, I'm super stuffy, my throat is a little dry from breathing through my mouth all night, and my stomach is ever so slightly uneasy. After this post though I'm going to take a nice steamy shower, and that should help a lot. I hope so anyway!

In other news, me and Nate are getting married soon! The planned for date is November 11, 2012. Yes, the cliche 11/11. But I'm due on 12/12 and we always joke about the time when it's 11:11, so we're fine with it. We originally wanted November 6, which was my parent's anniversary, but we won't have the money in by then. Times have been tough since we BOTH got laid off, but things should be turning around soon financially. :) Which is good, because I am absolutely tired of stressing over money! But anyway, it's just going to be a super tiny justice of the peace wedding, but we're excited nonetheless. My mom is going to make me a dress to wear, since I'm in that stage where nothing fits, but I'm so close to being done, I find it hard to justify buying more maternity clothes! I found a tutorial online that we're going to use, looks pretty easy. Especially for my mom, who's really good at sewing. :)

Let's see, what else is new...nothing really I guess. Just getting SO excited to meet our little girl! Just hope everything goes smoothly with school and everything. That's the only thing that SUCKS. I'm going to hate hate HATE leaving her! I don't want to at all! I'm so close to being done, but it's just so tempting to say "see ya!" once she decides to come. I don't think I will, since that would be such a bad move, but I don't know. I'm hoping to no work, at least for a long time, after I have her, and Nate wants that too. But it would be nice to have that under my belt in case I ever do need to work. I'm sure I'll stick with it, but man. Plus it's going to be hard because I have the full intention to breast feed her, and don't want to use ANY formula at all if I can help it.



No comments: