Tuesday, June 2, 2009

28 weeks! :D

so the 4D ultrasound was last week, loved it!!! so worth it to get the DVD of it. it's my new favorite movie. i've watched it everyday so far. :) he is just the cutest little thing. he sucks his thumb! and we saw him yawn and rub his eye, open his eye, he's just the cutest thing ever. i can't wait until he's here! getting so close. :)

updates that have happened: i've been getting more braxton hicks contractions, but luckily they don't hurt me. :) and i've been leaking a little bit of colostrum. i can only tell b/c it's making marks on my dark bra lol. hopefully nursing will be a breeze. and i've noticed that he's dropped a little bit, but not a whole lot. i'm still carrying pretty high. and i now have a mommy car lol. i finally sold my bug and am now the proud owner of a dark gray 2009 chevy equinox. woo!

i had a doctor's appointment today. blake had the hiccups when they were listening to his heartbeat so we got to hear that too. :) how cute. i'm measuring a little small, 26 weeks, but that's kinda expected since i'm so small. i'm now 122 pounds, woohoo! so that means that i've gained a total of 19 pounds so far. and no diabetes!!! all of my levels for stuff look good and she said to keep on doing what i've been doing. :) she's hoping i deliver at 38 weeks, which is the first week in august. which i'm totally fine with haha. i got to pre-register for my admittance into the hospital today too so wow. it's getting so close!!! i just want to hold him in my arms. ♥

so, without further ado, here are my favorites from the 4D ultrasound.

his little foot!

foot


his hand is by his face. :)

hand by face


his little mouth is open. i lovvve this one.

mouth open


that's my little thinker! he's already a genius. i think he's planning his escape lol.

thinking


him sucking his thumb! could he get any cuter???

thumb sucking


and then my 28 week picture. yay for seven months!

28 weeks :)

No comments: