Tuesday, April 24, 2012

7 weeks

Can I just start by saying how MISERABLE I've been feeling? I've been throwing up about once a day, and I'm so over it. And even after I throw up, I only feel better for about 10 minutes, and then I'm nauseous again. Today I was worthless. Literally got up for class and went, came home, slept for three hours, finally attempted to eat something, and still have only laid in bed. I just don't have energy to do much of anything and it sucks. :( I honestly just want to go back to sleep, but guess I should study or something first. I can't wait for this trimester to be over! Or at least this phase where I'm feeling sick 24/7.

A classmate of mine told me yesterday that I look like I'm losing weight. Maybe I am, but my pants sure don't feel like it. Pretty snug, gotta say. Not much of a bump yet, but maybe you can see a little bit of difference. :)
7 weeks :)

Like I said, not much to see here. And then, here's also a picture of me and Nate. :) Not a great picture, but it's not horrible.
Mommy and Daddy to be

Hoping things get more normal soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got teary eyed cause I am so dang excited! :) I just need to meet Nate now!!! :) Keep posting every now and then since we both have pretty crazy schedules and I can't always call/text to check up on ya. ;) I love you and baby! I think it's a girl! <3 <3

Unknown said...

I love you! I hope it's a girl! And you should meet Nate! I think you would like him. :) He's very supportive of the whole natural parenting thing, which is awesome. I miss you and Lily! Give her a BIG hug and kiss for me. :)