Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just in the mood to blog :)

Not really much to report. Guess I missed his PT appointment today. Oops. I thought it was tomorrow. It wasn't. Oh well, I called to reschedule, played phone tag with the lady all day, and haven't done it yet. Not too worried about it, since Blake doesn't like them too much (no idea why) and I still don't think it's that necessary to do weekly.

So I'm seeing this new guy now btw, Ray. :) I like him a lot, so I'm hoping things continue to work out! I guess only time will tell, but so far so good. :) He's definitely the sweetest guy I've ever met.

Blake had sweet potatoes today, and liked them. :) What is it with orange foods? So far those are the main one's he's into. But at least he's getting into it, and that's all that matters. <3

He's trying SO hard to crawl. He will get on his knees and just stick his little butt up in the air haha. It's too cute! He's getting there. :) I'm ready for it to start warming up outside! I want to take him to Cherokee Park so bad! It's such a cute place, and very picturesque.

SPEAKING of picturesque, I got my new camera kinda figured out. :)

Photobucket

No comments: