Friday, December 28, 2012

Factual Friday

I'm starting a new trend, where every Friday I plan to do one of these surveys, just to keep me on top of blogging more often (one of my resolutions!). So here is number one of many to come!




What color is your underwear right now?
Navy and white

What are you listening to right now?
Nate put in a DVD for us to watch in a minute

Where are you right now?
My living room

What was the last thing you ate?
Christmas dinner leftovers

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Cerulean :)

How is the weather right now?
Overcast and chilly

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Sabrina :)

The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile and eyes

Favorite type of Food?
Hearty meals, such as chicken and dumplings

Do you drink?
Rarely, and not beer. Usually wine if I am

Do you smoke?
Nope

Ever get so drunk you dont remember?
Not in a good while!

What color are your eyes?
Hazel (greenish brown)

Do you wear contacts?
Sure do

Single?
Nope, married :)

Favorite Month?
October, even though December is turning out to be a great one :)

Ever cried for no reason?
Of course, and especially when I'm pregnant

Last Movie you watched?
Love, Actually. But that's about to change.

Favorite day of the week?
Friday, I would say.

Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No, I've asked people out before. But now I'm married, so I don't have to worry about that.

Hugs or Kisses?
Can't I have both?

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Usually chocolate, unless it's ice cream, then vanilla.

What books are you reading?
None really, unless you count my school text books to prepare for the NCLEX. Eek!

Piercings?
One in each ear, and used to have my belly button too, but I let it grow shut.

Fav. Movie?
Hmmm, I really like Music and Lyrics. And lots of funny movies.

Fav. baseball team?
I don't watch it, so I'm indifferent.

Any pets?
Our cat, Gus

AIM or Yahoo?
Well, I use AOL mail, but I don't instant message with it. I use skype for that.

Butter, Plain or salted popcorn?
Plain! Too bad no one else likes it as such.

Dogs or cats?
Cats for sure.

Fav. flower?
Tulips I would say

Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope

Do you like to travel by plane as opposed to car?
I like to travel by both.

Right handed or left handed?
Right for most things

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, with a body pillow between my legs

Are you missing someone?
Always

No comments: