Friday, June 4, 2010

Boo on Gainesville...kinda

So man, this last trip wasn't the greatest. First off, we ended up with the doctor there that I can't STAND at all. He's just rude and won't listen to a thing I say! Like he has in his head what he wants me to say, and goes off of that instead. Oh, and he talks to my mom the entire time. She drives me and Blake, so I can sit in the back with Blake and take care of him, and she drives. It's MY kid, talk to ME. Makes me so mad!!! I'm the one who answers him, she doesn't, so wtf? And he started talking about how Blake's ped needs to make sure that he keeps in touch with them really well, and I told him that he tries to, but no one ever answers, and he went on to say that he can't just say what do I do, he has to ask a question, and I said he did, and no one ever answered him (he's called and faxed them before), and then he just completely changed the subject. Wow, thanks. Also, there was a I think doctor in training, and he was extremely nice and Blake liked him a lot. This other doc proceeded to be rude the the trainee as well, in front of us and everything. Really? How unprofessional can you get? And it wasn't for any good reason at all. This is the same Doctor that changed the surgical procedure on us without any notification and then was annoyed when I said no. Needless to say, I've never really gotten along with this guy. I've tried to request the one I love, but I hardly ever seem to get him anymore. But anyway, he said that it's looking more like Blake will need a liver transplant, but I don't see how he could make such an assumption yet. I've read that a lot of times things won't get better until they're three. So basically two years from now. Anyway, he quickly back tracked from that statement when I brought up that fact and said that he doesn't really know, and we'll just have to wait and see. Well, obviously. I really hope he won't need one. If he decides that Blake does though, I'm going to get a second opinion. I don't really trust him at all. At least this trip was short.

So I've decided that I want to buy a house. I applied for the government job tonight, so I guess I'll see how that goes. It would definitely be nice if I could get it! The house I want is in Crestview, and is for only $89,900. Well, that's at the full market value. Very cute house. :) Even if I could get a full time job at $10/hr, I could afford it. Or if I got married I could. But I don't think that's going to happen for a little bit!

I've been feeling overwhelmed lately. I don't know why I get like this sometimes. Just feels like everything is a difficult task. I think a lot of it is the fact that there isn't enough room for me and Blake here. It's just too cramped. Probably (definitely) a big reason of why I would like to move. Maybe I should just wait to get married though. It would definitely make things easier, money wise. And then I have so much paper work to fill out. I need to do my FAFSA, my application for graduation, I need to call UWF and see if they have anything for ASL interpreter programs, need to call Medicaid and ask to speak to a manager to see WHY they are refusing to pay this huge bill from his birth. That doesn't make any sense, since it's covered and everything. I'm just dreading that whole thing. Thanks, Medicaid, for trying to ruin my credit, I appreciate that.

Anyway, it's late, so I should probably get to bed. Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog. God bless you. Hugs and prayers.