Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some awesome news :)

So on Monday we went in for Blake's pre-op appointment. He was born with an inguinal hernia, and those rarely fix themselves, so it looked like Blake would need to have surgery to fix it. It used to bulge quite often, but it had been a few months since I had seen it do so (last time was Black Friday, in fact). Turns out that the doctor could only feel the hernia slightly and only when he was sat up. He decided that it wasn't necessary to do surgery on it, but if it started acting up again to come back. YAY! Maybe it is healing itself. It's possible, but just very rare. But as I've said before, Blake has a lot of rare things happen to him.

On a little more of an enh note, Blake's doctor in Gainesville wants him to be on extra vitamin D. So guess I'll add another medication to his daily (or so, I haven't gotten the meds yet so I don't know how often that is) regimen. My next three babies better not have to be on any medications!

I should be getting my tax return back on friday. So excited!!! There's so much I need to do with that money. Pay off medical bills that medicaid is being a pain about, buy him a cloth diaper stash (yaaaaaaaay), pay mom back some money I owe her, and I want to buy a nice dSLR camera. I have it picked out and everything. :D Same with his diapers. Oh I am so so sooo excited about the diapers. I want to order them now so badly! But at the moment I really shouldn't do that kind of spending, so I must hold back.

Other than those things, life has been pretty much the same. I'm still my usual stressed mess, overwhelmed by homework, work, and so many doctor appointments that I've lost track. Blake makes everything worth it though. If I could just get school over with, I would be a lot better. That's my main stressor. I'm just ready to be DONE. THe only problem is, after I'm done this semester I'll have my General AA degree, and then what? I mean, what next? I have no clue what I want to do! I just want to be a stay at home mommy honestly. That's all I want to do. I don't want to work. I don't mind cooking and cleaning and just taking care of the kids. I'm totally okay with that! That's all I want to do. ALL I want to do. I feel like I'm wasting my time in school. I mean, I guess I know I'm not, but really I can't get a job with my general AA. It's basically just there to say "yep, I've been to college." Awesome. I've thought about going for Early Childhood Education, but the average pay for that is only $12/hour and around here you can't even make that much. I don't really want to be a teacher anyway. I just don't know. There is nothing I really want to be that requires schooling. Maybe I should go work at a doctor's office. I've heard you get paid a good amount there. I don't know how to get about doing that though. Maybe I'll check out Craig's list. Anyway, now I'm pretty much just rambling. I'll leave you all with a picture of my beautiful baby boy. <3

Photobucket

No comments: