Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So exciting!

Blake can now roll over BOTH ways! It's so cute. He finally officially did it yesterday. :) So last night he was rolling around his crib, belly, back, belly, back. :) I had his toys lined up neatly on one side. When I finished folding his clothes (that's why he was in there in the first place), his toys were thrown across the crib, everywhere. It was cute!

Today, when I got home from work, I went over to him (my mom was feeding him), and he started grinning and laughing and squealing! It was SO sweet! He's never laughed that much before, especially without me tickling him or anything. Just melted my heart! I love him so much. He is now (well, as of January 12th) 9 lbs 12.5 oz, 24 inches. He's getting so big!

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: